Arthur F. Schultz, located in the heart of Erie, is the region's only total home store serving the Erie Region for more than 100 years. Since 1913, we've been committed to bringing you America's best quality furniture, mattresses, and appliances at the lowest factory prices.
However, the reason we've been honored to serve our community over generations isn't based solely on price — it's customer satisfaction.
The moment you step in our store, our committed and experienced staff is ready to provide you with caring and knowledgeable support. From personalized design services to stress-free sales assistance and attentive delivery, our goal is to meet and exceed our customers' needs. So, whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to purchase all of your home's needs — we will treat you like family and guide you every step of the way to find a product that fits your budget and lifestyle.
Discover the look that is right for you, all in the Arthur F. Schultz tradition of superb quality and outstanding customer service... Arthur F. Schultz has it!
- 2 Floors/120k Square Foot Showroom
- $6 Million Inventory
- America's Largest In-Store La-Z-Boy Gallery
- 100+ Years Located in the Heart of Erie
Arthur F. Schultz has complete galleries featuring America's best home brands.
From America's largest in-store La-Z-Boy Gallery to the greatest selection of in-stock and custom-order sofas, to dining rooms and bedrooms from the country's finest makers... and more Sealy Posturepedic and Simmons Beautyrest mattresses than you'll find anywhere. And, Arthur F. Schultz is your appliance headquarters featuring GE, Hotpoint, Maytag and Amana.
- Our mission: to make a complete selection of America's Best Quality home furnishings and appliance brands available to the Erie region households with a focus on customer service and guaranteed satisfaction. – Dan Schultz
- We make every effort to provide our customers with the best total shopping experience during and after the sale. You’ll be pleasantly surprised both by our service and our best kept secret — the second floor! – John Blakeslee