This product is manufactured with quality in mind. Using only hardwood frames, Certi-PUR foam, and durable fabrics that are hand tailored to the piece. We also use recycled materials where possible to aid in design; giving you the best style, strength and value while minimizing environmental footprint.
- Transitional Style
- Reversible Cushions
- Coil Spring Mattress
- Also available As A Stationary Group
- Available in: Driver Toast/Paint Strokes Confetti And Driver Mocha/Paint Strokes Confetti Colors
- IQSL: 38" x 86" x 38" (HxLxD) / 155 lbs.
- IRSL: 38" x 79" x 38" (HxLxD) / 140 lbs.
- ICSL: 38" x 58" x 38" (HxLxD) / 130 lbs.
- Driver Toas: 64% Polyester, 36% Polypropylene
- Paint Strokes Confetti: 68% Rayon, 32% Polyester
- Driver Mocha: 64% Polyester, 36% Polypropylene
Care and Cleaning
- Frequent vacuuming or light brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime is recommended to prevent soiling. When cleaning a spill, blot immediately to remove spilled material. Use a professional furniture cleaning service when a soiled condition has occurred. The colorfastness of most yarns in upholstered fabrics require use of water-free dry-cleaning solvent for spot cleaning, but some require a water based shampoo or foam cleaner. Always pretest a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate. Cushion covers should not be removed and laundered.
Fabric Care Cleaning Codes
- W - Clean with water-based cleaning agents, foam or pure solvents that are petroleum-based. Frequently brush or vacuum to prevent buildup.
- WS - Clean water based stains with water based cleaning agents. For oil based stains use a solvent cleaners.