This product is manufactured with quality in mind. Using only hardwood frames, Certi-PUR foam, and durable fabrics that are hand tailored to the piece. We also use recycled materials where possible to aid in design; giving you the best style, strength and value while minimizing environmental footprint.
- Coordinates with the 6500OT and 5800OT Ottoman
- Transitional/Contemporary style
- Plush Microfiber Fabric
- San Marino Ebony and Olympian Platinum
- San Marino Ebony:70% PVC, 20% Polyester, 10% Polyurethane
- Olympian Platinum: 100% Polyester
Care and Cleaning
- Frequent vacuuming or light brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime is recommended to prevent soiling. When cleaning a spill, blot immediately to remove spilled material. Use a professional furniture cleaning service when a soiled condition has occurred. The colorfastness of most yarns in upholstered fabrics require use of water-free dry-cleaning solvent for spot cleaning, but some require a water based shampoo or foam cleaner. Always pretest a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not saturate. Cushion covers should not be removed and laundered.
Fabric Care Cleaning Codes
- W - Clean with water-based cleaning agents, foam or pure solvents that are petroleum-based. Frequently brush or vacuum to prevent buildup.
- WS - Clean water based stains with water based cleaning agents. For oil based stains use a solvent cleaners.